If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Very rich and creamy cheesecake, smooth and delicious. The sweet tart sauce cuts through the luscious cheesecake to create a sumptuous combination of goodness. —nk1271
Makes one 9” spring form
- 2 cups Crushed Graham Crackers
- 4 tablespoons Melted Butter
- 4 tablespoons White Shugar
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Zest
Cheesecake and Cranberry Pomegranate Sauce
- 4 8oz Cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 8oz Marscapone Cheese (room temp)
- 1½ cups White Sugar
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Vanillia Bean
- Rest of Lemon Zested
- 1 Bag Fresh Cranberries
- 2 Pomegranates - Deseeded
- 1 Juice of Lemon
- ½-¾ cups White Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter & lime zest until moist. Line 9"springform pan with wax paper (bottom and sides) Place crumb mixture into pan, pressing down to make level.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar on medium-low speed until creamy. Scrape side of bowl, then add salt, remaining lime zest & juice, and vanilla bean seeds. Mix on low. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each. Add mascarpone. Mix until smooth and creamy, until no lumps remain. Pour into springform pan and bake approx 1 hr or until set.
- Place cranberries, pomegranate seeds, water, sugar, lemon juice in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Boil for approximately 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temp. Using stick blender (or transefer to blender) blend until smooth. Pour blended fruit through a fine mesh sieve, reserve remaining sauce in fridge until use. Discard any remaining fruit pulp
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vanilla
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.