Author Notes: This Rosemary Gin Cocktail smells as wonderful as it tastes and is a sophisticated beverage…this is definitely a drink everyone will enjoy! The recipe originally comes from Creative Culinary and Olivéa Restaurant in Denver. - Amy Stafford @ A Healthy Life For Me
- 1/4 cup ground rosemary (I used my coffee grinder but a food processor would work)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounces rosemary syrup
- 3/4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Club soda
- Spring of rosemary for garnish
- Bring the water to a boil, add the sugar and rosemary and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and steep the mixture off heat for 45 minutes.
- Strain the syrup through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add gin, lemon, and rosemary simple syrup and stir.
- Top with a splash of club soda, stir briefly, and garnish with a rosemary sprig.