Author Notes: Very fast.... very simple!!!! - pica91
- 400gr spaghetti
- 60gr botargo
- 150gr drained tomatoes cherry in oil
- 80gr white bread
- 40gr pinoles
- 1 garlic
- drained thyme
- drained oregano
- drained rosemary
- olive oil
- Beat bread with thyme, oregano and rosemary. brown it in a pan with olive oil.
- Cook pasta in boiled water with salt for 10 minutes.
- While pasta cooked brown garlic in a pan with oil. Add tomatoes cherry, minced botargo and tosted pinoles.
- Drain pasta and add it in the sauce. Flavour and mix it in the sauce. Serv with pepper dusting.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Stale Bread