If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My cousin Gianfranco, who lives in Italy, has a passion for boozy desserts. Whenever I add a liqueur to a dessert, I think of him. This is one of his typical fruit desserts (and he doesn't mind that I'm sharing it with food52) Gianfranco's Boozy Orange and Pomegranate Fruit Salad is perfect for the holidays because it's light and has wonderfully festive colors and only takes a minute to prepare! It's the perfect end to a big holiday meal, or the highlight to a party buffet. —Christina @ Christina's Cucina
- 1 sweet, organic orange, cut into 1/4" slices
- 1/8 cup fresh pomegranate arils
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or Cognac
- 1 sprig of mint, to garnish
- Place orange slices on a serving plate, and sprinkle with the sugar. Drizzle the sugared orange slices with the liqueur, then add the pomegranate arils. Garnish with a sprig of mint. Enjoy...
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates