Author Notes: A grapefruit and vodka cocktail is called a Greyhound, if you add a salt-rimmed glass it’s now called a Salty Dog. How did I come up with this cocktail, it was all about the salt. - Amy Stafford @ A Healthy Life For Me
- 1 1/2 ounce Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounce Fresh squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Bean Salt
- 1 Grapefruit Wedge
- Cut a grapefruit in half, juicing one half. In a martini shaker add ice, juice, vodka and shake to mix.
- Cut Grapefruit Wedge
- Rub rim of glass over other 1/2 of grapefruit and then sit glass onto salt to coat rim
- Pour cocktail in glass, add Grapefruit wedge and enjoy!