If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Growing up yogurt wasn't exactly a staple in our Asian household, but when our family doctor told my mom that she needed to eat more yogurt, I started experimenting with yogurt recipes to find some healthy (not too sweet, not too sour) that she would eat. This had been a family staple for years now, it is filling, healthy and packed with nutrients and much tastier than a calcium pill! —cdngoodmeat
Serves 4 people
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup muesli
- 2 pieces granny smith apples, grated or diced
- 1/4 cup pistachios or hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- On a cutting board grate or dice apple.
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, muesli, apple, pistachios, pomegranate. Mix to combine. Drizzle maple syrup on top of individual serving
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.