If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When you have a plethora of pomegranates here's what to do...design a cocktail and keep practicing until you perfect it. This pleasing pomegranate drink can be made with fresh or commercial pomegranate juice but the best outcome is derived from
squeezing your own from fresh picked pomegranates. - QuicheeLorraine
Makes 2 cocktails
- 1 Lg Pomegranate squeezed to yield 1/2 C juice
- 1/2 Grapefruit, squeezed to yield 1/4C juice
- 1 tablespoon Ginger simple syrup or straight simple syrup
- 1/2 Lime, squeezed for juice
- 2-3 sprigs Mint + tips for garnish
- 3 ounces Vodka - or more
- Add the ingredients to a shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into chilled martini glasses. Garnish with mint leaves
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates
Express your gratitude for sunshine.
Good day, sunshine.
The sun is out: Are you?
It's Snack Time
Wedding registry must haves.
Make better cookies.