If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this the other day when I didn't have much time but wanted something delicious and healthy. It can really be made with any type of pasta and any leafy vegetable. The lentils add the protein for a complete one dish meal. I loaded up with more kale and lentils than pasta, but you could make it with any proportions you want. —bexwithanx6
- 1/2 bag Whole Wheat Spagetti
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 bunch Kale (torn)
- 1 cup Dried Lentils
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until al dente.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Cook lentils according to instructions.
- Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a pan. Add the onions and cook until translucent.
- Add the garlic and cook for a few minutes until it softens.
- Add kale and cook until wilted.
- Combine pasta, lentils and kale with any extra oil. Add a few more tablespoons of olive oil if the dish is a bit dry.
- Finish with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, and the parmesan cheese.
Tennessee Whiskey Is the Tops
Plus, a blackberry cocktail to drink all season long
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Just for the halibut.
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Savor the season.
This pasta's mint to be.