If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Short ribs are cooked long and slow in a mixture of chocolate stout, beef stock and balsamic glaze. - Foodness Gracious
- 1 1/2 pound beef short ribs
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 12oz bottle of chocolate stout
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees. Heat a heavy pot or dutch oven over a high heat.
- Season the ribs with salt and pepper and sear in the pot for about three minutes on each side.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beer