If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 500 grams dark chocolate
- 125 milliliters fresh unsweetened cream
- 250 milliliters guinness beer
- 300 grams dark chocolate for the cover
- Heat beer and cream together in a bain-marie. Turn off the stove and add chopped chocolate, and stir until it's melt. Let it cool and put in the fridge for a couple of hours
- , then make 25 little balls as you do for meatballs, working quickly. Put the truffles in a tray in the freezer for a night. Melt the chocolate for the cover bain-marie, dip the truffles in the chocolate and place them in the freezer for a couple of hours, the store in the fridge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beer
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.