- 500 grams dark chocolate
- 125 milliliters fresh unsweetened cream
- 250 milliliters guinness beer
- 300 grams dark chocolate for the cover
- Heat beer and cream together in a bain-marie. Turn off the stove and add chopped chocolate, and stir until it's melt. Let it cool and put in the fridge for a couple of hours
- , then make 25 little balls as you do for meatballs, working quickly. Put the truffles in a tray in the freezer for a night. Melt the chocolate for the cover bain-marie, dip the truffles in the chocolate and place them in the freezer for a couple of hours, the store in the fridge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beer