If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 500 grams dark chocolate
- 125 milliliters fresh unsweetened cream
- 250 milliliters guinness beer
- 300 grams dark chocolate for the cover
- Heat beer and cream together in a bain-marie. Turn off the stove and add chopped chocolate, and stir until it's melt. Let it cool and put in the fridge for a couple of hours
- , then make 25 little balls as you do for meatballs, working quickly. Put the truffles in a tray in the freezer for a night. Melt the chocolate for the cover bain-marie, dip the truffles in the chocolate and place them in the freezer for a couple of hours, the store in the fridge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beer
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.