If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Start your day the healthy way with these flavorful pancakes! - TheGirlyGirlCooks
- 6 ounces Lemon flavored Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Lemon-zested
- 2 Eggs-beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup fresh Blueberries
- Cooking Spray
- Butter & Maple Syrup
- Place a skillet or large pan over medium-low heat.
- In a bowl, combine lemon greek yogurt, flour, sugar, salt and baking soda. Gently stir together until just combined. In a separate small bowl, combine the beaten eggs and vanilla extract. Pour the eggs into the yogurt/flour mixture. Gently stir to combine. Add in the zest and juice of half a lemon and 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries. Fold in to combine.
- Using either cooking spray or butter, grease up the skillet. Pour 1/8 cup of pancake batter onto the skillet for each pancake and spread batter out on griddle with measuring cup. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the bubbles on top of the pancake start to pop. Flip them over and cook for an additional minute. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Stack the pancakes on a plate and serve them with butter and maple syrup.
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Drink better coffee.