If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: roasted almonds, sea salt & dark chocolate bark —whatever's left
- 0.83 pounds 80% dark chocolate
- 1/16 teaspoon rock sea salt (small rocks)
- 0.22 pounds roasted almonds
- Chop your chocolate into small pieces. Place 4/5ths in a heat proof bowl & carefully melt either in a double boiler or in the microwave. Once melted, stir in the remaining chocolate & stir until melted. This will temper your chocolate.
- Stir in the almonds & sea salt & then pour the mixture onto a parchment lined baking tray. Spread it around with a spatula & then lightly tap on a counter a few times to release any air bubbles trapped.
- Allow to cool & harden for several hours before breaking into the desired sizes.
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.