Author Notes: roasted almonds, sea salt & dark chocolate bark - whatever's left
- 0.83 pounds 80% dark chocolate
- 1/16 teaspoon rock sea salt (small rocks)
- 0.22 pounds roasted almonds
- Chop your chocolate into small pieces. Place 4/5ths in a heat proof bowl & carefully melt either in a double boiler or in the microwave. Once melted, stir in the remaining chocolate & stir until melted. This will temper your chocolate.
- Stir in the almonds & sea salt & then pour the mixture onto a parchment lined baking tray. Spread it around with a spatula & then lightly tap on a counter a few times to release any air bubbles trapped.