If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 56 ounces curing mix
- 1 ounce ground Earl Grey tea
- 1 ounce ground dried juniper berries
- 36 ounces kosher salt
- 18 ounces dark brown sugar
- Lightly coat skinless filet on both sides and refrigerate.
- Turn salmon over every 12 hours over a period of 48 hours.
- After 48 hours, remove the salmon from the now salt solution, gently rinse off the excess, pat dry then allow to air dry for a further 12 hours before use.
More Great Recipes: Condiments
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.