If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves (1) 13x9x2" pan
- 8 tablespoons Butter, cubbed
- 12 ounces White Chocolate Chips (1 Bag)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Instant Espresso dissolved in 1 Tbs Water
- 2 cups Gluten Free Baking Mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 6 ounces Unsalted Almonds (approx 1 1/4 cup), toasted and roughly chopped
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease 13”x9"x2” baking pan.
- Combined butter and white chocolate chips in microwave safe mixing bowl. Microwave butter and white chocolate in 30-second intervals until both are completely melted.
- Add sugar, vanilla and espresso to the butter mixture and whisk in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Once all the flour is incorporated fold in almonds. Pour dough evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.* Let cool completely before toping with the ganache. (Insert toothpick to the center of the bars, if it comes out clean they are done!)
- For the Ganache: In a small saucepan on the stovetop bring cream to boil. Once cream reaches a boil immediately remove from heat and pour 3/4 cup over chocolate chips (do not stir) and 1/4 cup over remaing white chocolate chips. Let cream cool for 2 minutes. Using a wire whisk, whisk together cream and chocolate. Once fully combined cover bars with the chocolate ganache and drizzel white chocolate ganach to decorate
Orange wine, robo-pancakes, and more
Our favorite food reads.
Our haikus about gin.
We've got the summer blues.
Food blog links we love.
A better basket.