Author Notes: A 'honey' made from one ingredient that is suitable for all diet types including vegan, paleo, and sugar-free. - Lauren Gretta
Makes about 1/2 cup
- 2 cups organic unfiltered apple juice
- Heat a shallow pan over medium heat.
- Add juice.
- Bring to a boil; lower to a simmer and continue cooking until the juice has reduced to syrup consistency (about 45 minutes to one hour).
- Allow it to cool before using.
- This should be kept in a clean glass jar in the fridge, and warmed a bit before using.