If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A 'honey' made from one ingredient that is suitable for all diet types including vegan, paleo, and sugar-free. —Lauren Goslin
Makes about 1/2 cup
- 2 cups organic unfiltered apple juice
- Heat a shallow pan over medium heat.
- Add juice.
- Bring to a boil; lower to a simmer and continue cooking until the juice has reduced to syrup consistency (about 45 minutes to one hour).
- Allow it to cool before using.
- This should be kept in a clean glass jar in the fridge, and warmed a bit before using.
Look at Those Layers
It's rice pudding meets custard meets cake
A low-effort layered "cake."
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
We are in love—with this toast.
It's in the bag.