If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The most delicius sweet leeks with butter and love. —Deborah Dana
- 4 pieces leeks sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon zatar seasoning
- Melt the butter in a medium sized frying pan.
- Add the leeks, maple syrup and zatar.
- Cook slowly for about 20 minutes or until the leeks are caramelized.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Leeks
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.