If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The most delicius sweet leeks with butter and love. - Deborah Dana
- 4 pieces leeks sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon zatar seasoning
- Melt the butter in a medium sized frying pan.
- Add the leeks, maple syrup and zatar.
- Cook slowly for about 20 minutes or until the leeks are caramelized.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Leeks
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.