If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The most delicius sweet leeks with butter and love. —Deborah Dana
- 4 pieces leeks sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon zatar seasoning
- Melt the butter in a medium sized frying pan.
- Add the leeks, maple syrup and zatar.
- Cook slowly for about 20 minutes or until the leeks are caramelized.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Leeks
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.