Author Notes: This is one of my daughter's favorite breakfast dishes. It is my version of a menu item at Zinc Cafe in Laguna Beach, California, Enjoy! - Kimberley Donahue
- 2 Fresh Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Heavy Cream or Half and Half
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Leeks
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- Crack eggs into a bowl and beat them until the yolks and whites are combined.
- Add Cream, Leeks, Salt and Pepper
- Heat a pan or skillet on the stove top over medium heat. Add 1/2 teaspoon butter to the pan or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add egg mixture and cook until almost firm. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Leeks