If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of my daughter's favorite breakfast dishes. It is my version of a menu item at Zinc Cafe in Laguna Beach, California, Enjoy! —Kimberley Donahue
- 2 Fresh Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Heavy Cream or Half and Half
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Leeks
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- Crack eggs into a bowl and beat them until the yolks and whites are combined.
- Add Cream, Leeks, Salt and Pepper
- Heat a pan or skillet on the stove top over medium heat. Add 1/2 teaspoon butter to the pan or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add egg mixture and cook until almost firm. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Leeks
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Put cake on a pedestal.