If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cocktail features fall and winter ingredients in a very old style. —pwillen1
Makes 1 4 oz. cocktail.
The Ingredients to Smash
- 2 tablespoons White Corn
- 1 Persimmon slice
- 1 sprig Tarragon
- 1 pinch Coarse sugar such as Turbinado
- 2 shots Aquavit
- 1 shot White Vermouth
- Place Smash Ingredients in shaker tin and muddle aggressively.
- Add Alcohol and shake without ice for 30 seconds
- Add very large ice cubes and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into an old fashioned glass and garnish with fresh sprig tarragon and cracked tellicherry pepper (optional).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Persimmons
More Great Recipes: Cocktails