If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: To me this is a genius recipe, the superfast-and-great-result kind of thing. It's sweet, natural and creamy. My baby daughter and my husband love it.
And if you serve it in some beautiful glasses you'll have a sophisticated dessert in less than 5 minutes... - momi
- 4 fuyus persimmons
- 1/2 clementine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 tablespoons grated dark chocolate
- Peel the persimmons and put them into a boul with the sugar.
- Squeeze the 1/2 clementine and add the juice to the persimmons.
- Mix with a minipimer until creamy and foamy.
- Pour in your favorite glasses and decorate with grated chocolate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Persimmons
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls