If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've been making these wings for over thirty years. Once you take them to a party, you will be taking them to parties forever. You will begin to wonder if it's you or the wings that are invited. Don't worry if it seems like there are too many. I've never had leftovers, no matter if it's a party of eight or eighteen. Most grocery stores sell bags of frozen wings, already cut up, which also makes this the easiest party food you've ever made. Do not skip the lining the sheet pan in foil step unless you want to throw away your sheet pan. —MrsWheelbarrow
Serves a crowd
- 6 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 cup fermented black beans
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2/3 cup hoisin
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Trim wings into three pieces. Reserve the wing tips for stock.
- Combine all the other ingredients, stir well, add the chicken and marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400•. Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange the wings in a single layer.
- Bake the wings, basting and flipping them about halfway through. Cook a total of 45 minutes. Taste a wing when they come out of the oven, because they'll go so fast you won't get one otherwise.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken Wings
A lassi to love
Summertime rosé cocktails.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.