If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a cocktail easily made for one, or you can scale up at will. Feel free to make it boozier if you like -- there are no rules. —Amanda Hesser
Serves as many as you like
- 1 part dark rum
- 2 parts ginger beer (whatever kind you like; we prefer Goslings)
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Fill a glass with ice, crushed or cubed.
- Fill the glass 1/3 full with the rum.
- Top with ginger beer and squeeze in some lime.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
It's in the bag.