If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A childhood recipe - MarieGlobetrotter
Makes 6 verrines/small glasses
- 6 Speculoos biscuits
- 500 milliliters semi-skimmed milk
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- Crumble the 6 speculoos and place at the bottom of each verrines
- In a saucepan, combine cold milk, corn starch, sugar and coffee. Heat on medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Put equal amounts of the coffee cream in the ach verrines and set in the fridge for an hour before serving.
Freeze It Right There
A fruity, frozen spin on a classic.
A bananas frozen daiquiri.
Plan a genius dinner party: part one.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Community Picks: Lettuce-Free Salad
A trusty trivet.