If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I would be remiss if I didn't submit a really wonderful marinade for beef or pork that one of my closest friends Ina developed. We've cooked together for years, exchanged recipes, techniques and kitchen tools and hope to do so for many years to come. This marinade is a great "go to" marinade for meat that you later broil or grill. - TheWimpyVegetarian
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons dry oregano
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- Mix together the ingredients and marinade the beef or pork for at least 2 hours. For best results with beef, I recommend 4 hours or overnight but if you're in a hurry, you will still get some good flavor with 2 hours of marinading.
- Grill or broil the meat to desired level of doneness.
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.