If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 packet firm tofu (homemade is best)
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon green tea leaves
- Cut the tofu into slices.
- Crumble the tea leaves with your fingers.
- Mix tea leaves and sesame seeds.
- Soak one side of the tofu into the sesame oil.
- Sprinkle the same side with the tea leaves mix and grill until sesame seeds are golden.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Tea
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.