If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Turmeric soup for fighting winter sickness - ami@naivecookcooks
- 2 teaspoons Turmeric powder
- 1.5 cups water
- 2 tablespoons sugar or to taste
- 4 pieces cloves
- In a pan, add turmeric powder.Stir it for few seconds till it starts changing color and getting darker.
- Add water along with cloves.
- Give it a boil and let it simmer on low for 3-5 mins.
- Add sugar to taste.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls