If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Turmeric soup for fighting winter sickness —ami@naivecookcooks
- 2 teaspoons Turmeric powder
- 1.5 cups water
- 2 tablespoons sugar or to taste
- 4 pieces cloves
- In a pan, add turmeric powder.Stir it for few seconds till it starts changing color and getting darker.
- Add water along with cloves.
- Give it a boil and let it simmer on low for 3-5 mins.
- Add sugar to taste.
More Great Recipes: Soups
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).