If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted to make a vegan Tofu-Chocolate pudding without having to melt chocolate and without sugar. I found one on the Cooking Channel's website and adapted it by using raw cocoa powder and agave ( half the amount of sweetener ). —Lydiac
- 1 pound Organic, Silken Tofu
- 1 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Dark Agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican Chili powder
- Get out your food processor. Put the Silken Tofu, the Cacao powder, the Agave syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and chili powder into the bowl.
- Process for 1 minute, stopping to incorporate the mixture on the sides.
- Put into a serving bowl or individual bowls. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Enjoy! It is decadently delicious!
A Can-Do Soda
Endless possibilities of syrup, ice, seltzer, and cream
Italian soda is can-do.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
What's your ideal meal?
A better basket.