Author Notes: I wanted to make a vegan Tofu-Chocolate pudding without having to melt chocolate and without sugar. I found one on the Cooking Channel's website and adapted it by using raw cocoa powder and agave ( half the amount of sweetener ). - Lydiac
- 1 pound Organic, Silken Tofu
- 1 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Dark Agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican Chili powder
- Get out your food processor. Put the Silken Tofu, the Cacao powder, the Agave syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and chili powder into the bowl.
- Process for 1 minute, stopping to incorporate the mixture on the sides.
- Put into a serving bowl or individual bowls. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Enjoy! It is decadently delicious!