If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/4 cup Of the marinade you just made
- 1/8 cup Orange Marmalade
- 1/8 cup Light Brown Sugar
- Mix all the ingredients for marinade together in a large bowl. Take out 1/4 cup and add the orange marmalade and brown sugar.
- In two separate large storage bag divide the wings and drums in half. Pour an even portion of the marinade into each bag. Let them soak for at least 4 hours flipping every hour or less.
- Start grill on low medium to medium heat. Place as many wings and drums you can fit. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes a side. Once cook thru add glaze to one side of all the chicken. Flip to glaze the other of all the wings once done (going from right to left in a row to remember where you started), immediately start back from the beginning flipping over. Once done glazing give the other side another minute and remove.
- 48 Mixture of wings and Drums
- 2 cups Apple Juice
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/8 cup Fish oil
- 1/8 cup Sesame seed oil
- 3 tablespoons Low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese Five Spice
- 2 tablespoons Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Barbecue
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.
Do you haiku?