- 1/4 cup Of the marinade you just made
- 1/8 cup Orange Marmalade
- 1/8 cup Light Brown Sugar
- Mix all the ingredients for marinade together in a large bowl. Take out 1/4 cup and add the orange marmalade and brown sugar.
- In two separate large storage bag divide the wings and drums in half. Pour an even portion of the marinade into each bag. Let them soak for at least 4 hours flipping every hour or less.
- Start grill on low medium to medium heat. Place as many wings and drums you can fit. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes a side. Once cook thru add glaze to one side of all the chicken. Flip to glaze the other of all the wings once done (going from right to left in a row to remember where you started), immediately start back from the beginning flipping over. Once done glazing give the other side another minute and remove.
- 48 Mixture of wings and Drums
- 2 cups Apple Juice
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/8 cup Fish oil
- 1/8 cup Sesame seed oil
- 3 tablespoons Low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese Five Spice
- 2 tablespoons Ginger
- 2 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Barbecue