If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just was bored and needed to use up some avocados (for some reason I had 5 or 6) I love but I was the only one eating them. So I decided to sneak this in on my family. When first made it has a very lite consistency and not quite as sweet as normal ice cream or gelato. So I made for the didn't tell I was just served it to them and they loved it. My son is Elvis reincarnated so I did put peanut butter in his lol. But if you have a diabetic or a vegan in your life or like me just to many avocados this is recipe is for you. I hope you enjoy. - ZombieCupcake
Makes about 3 cups
- 2 Avocados cut and frozen
- 2 Bananas cut and frozen
- 1/4 cup Coconut milk cold
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa
- 1/8 cup Agave Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Ok going to have to try to simplify this. Put all the ingredients into the blender hit medium setting and blend till fluffy and smooth.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! If some is left over it can be froze but add coconut milk and agave to get consistency back
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.