If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cold winter nights call for hot (boozy!) drinks. Easy to make and even easier to drink, this hot toddy deserves a spot in your winter drink repertoire.
This makes one fairly boozy drink, feel free to dial down the rum to suit your own tastes. This is also an easy drink to scale up if you're making it for more than one. Simply scale up the water, coconut milk, and sugar in the saucepan (you only need to increase the number of teabags in you are scaling up more than two times), and divide between more mugs. - kangarhubarb
- 4 ounces water
- 2 ounces light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 chai spice tea bag
- 2 ounces spiced or dark rum
- Combine water, coconut milk, and brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add tea bag, cover, and let steep for five minutes.
- Add rum to a mug, and pour coconut chai over rum once it has finished steeping. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Tea
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.