If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love limoncello, especially home made, especially mine which I make with Buddah's Hand, I love it even more with a bit of bubble... Sadly my Buddah's hand batch is long gone and we've started using store bought limoncello until I get it together to make some more. I've made this as individual cocktails but it works beautifully as a punch, reminding me just ever so slightly of the Sherbert Punch of long ago. I've given the recipe in ratios, so it can be easily expanded. You can lessen the alcohol by subbing half the prosecco with gingerale and doing away with the vodka - Aliwaks
Serves 6 or more
- 1 part Limoncello (best you can get your hands on)
- 1 par Citrus vodka, best you can afford, sublime with Hanger One Buddah's Hand Citron
- rosemary simple syrup to taste
- 1 part Meyer lemon sorbet (whole foods brand, or best lemon sorbet you can find)
- thin lemon slices
- rosemary branches
- whole cranberries
- 2 parts prosecco
- Add Limoncello & vodka to bowl, add simple syrup to taste, (can be done ahead of time) add prosecco, stir gently, taste adjust sweetness, stir gently.
- Add small scoops of sorbet..do not stir.
- Garnish with lemon slices threaded on rosemary branches anchored with whole cranberries.. If serving pitcher & individual glasses, you can sugar the rims of the glasses and pre set 1 rosemary/lemon sprig in each.
Rosemary Simple Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 branches fresh wonderful rosemary
- Boil water sugar rosemary till reduced by half, let rosemary sit at least 2 hours or up to 24, strain, save in airtight container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Punch
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce