Author Notes: Hi Everyone!!!!
Today I want to share with you the recipe we love and enjoy. It can be served by itself, or it can be served with a salad or actually anything you like. - Alina Haitu
- 8 pieces Potatoes
- 8 pieces Bacon
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1-2 Garlic (cloves)
- 1 sprig Thyme
- Peel and wash potatoes, than cut them in half or quarters.
- In a Ziploc combine olive oil, salt, pepper, smashed garlic. Note: you can add here any spices you like, we have 2 young kids, so I have to make the dish tasty, but not too spicy.
- Now is time to cut the bacon in half or quarters depends on how you did cut the potatoes. Note: I used medium sized potatoes, when cutting the bacon make sure the pieces will be long enough to wrap the potatoes pieces.
- Wrap the potatoes with bacon and arrange then on a oven proof dish in one row.
- If using thyme, cut it in 4 small pieces and place them on the potatoes, my husband doesn't like thyme so I used it just on my side of the dish.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes at 400 F. Note: always check if the potatoes are ready, cooking time depends on the oven, potatoes and so on.
- The last step is the best one, now you have to Enjoy it!!!!