If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hi Everyone!!!!
Today I want to share with you the recipe we love and enjoy. It can be served by itself, or it can be served with a salad or actually anything you like. - Alina Haitu
- 8 pieces Potatoes
- 8 pieces Bacon
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1-2 Garlic (cloves)
- 1 sprig Thyme
- Peel and wash potatoes, than cut them in half or quarters.
- In a Ziploc combine olive oil, salt, pepper, smashed garlic. Note: you can add here any spices you like, we have 2 young kids, so I have to make the dish tasty, but not too spicy.
- Now is time to cut the bacon in half or quarters depends on how you did cut the potatoes. Note: I used medium sized potatoes, when cutting the bacon make sure the pieces will be long enough to wrap the potatoes pieces.
- Wrap the potatoes with bacon and arrange then on a oven proof dish in one row.
- If using thyme, cut it in 4 small pieces and place them on the potatoes, my husband doesn't like thyme so I used it just on my side of the dish.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes at 400 F. Note: always check if the potatoes are ready, cooking time depends on the oven, potatoes and so on.
- The last step is the best one, now you have to Enjoy it!!!!
Freeze It Right There
Meet your herby, stir-fry savior.
The stir-fry savior.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
You won't be board with this game.