Author Notes: This is a bit of a traditional holiday punch with an actual punch. I like to taste the actual liquor in my punch, don’t you? This recipe was shared by a dear friend, and I modified it to suit my boozy tastes. My photo is an ode to her. - eatboutique
Serves 10-12 people
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange or tangerine juice
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1 bottle of blanc de blancs sparkling wine
- 2 pomegranates, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- Pour all the liquids into a big punch bowl.
- Float the fruit slices throughout.
- Serve generous portions with a slice of the pomegranate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Punch