If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I don't eat out a lot so these I make for my lunches ahead, pretty clean eating life style. Even though most my recipes don't show it. Lol —ZombieCupcake
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 pound Lean ground turkey
- 1/2 Medium Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Medium Red bell Pepper Chopped
- 1/4 cup Mushrooms Chopped (your choice I like baby bells or shiitake)
- 1 tablespoon Red Thai Curry
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes: optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper: optional
- 1/3 cup Water
- In one large bowl mix by hand the meat, vegetables, and spices. Form four to six patties.
- Place water in the pan making sure you have a lid big enough to cover selected pan.
- Place all preformed patties in the pan with the stove at medium heat. Giving them about 5 - 10 minutes the exposed side of the burger should start to appear gray. (If you do not have a pan large enough to do this, change measurement to 1/2 cup only putting 1/4 cup of water.)
- Flip covering for another 5 minutes. Once done uncover turning the heat to medium high, letting the water evaporate give burgers another minute or two per side to form a light crust and lock the juices in.
- Note: Personally I like to have these with horseradish or a spicy honey/mayo mustard on a whole wheat bun, spinach, tomato and onion.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Food blog links we love.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
The best camping foods.
Savor the season.