If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: At a certain worldwide fast food chain that shall remain nameless they serve a breakfast sandwich that is the sole reason for me ever going there. Fortunately very few of the chains restaurants even serve breakfast in Denmark, so I eat there very rarely. And now I don't have to, they are easy to make with a bit of planning ahead. - Andreadoria56
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground fennel
Put it together
- 4 English muffins toasted
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs overeasy
- In the evening mix the meat and the spices and let it rest in the fridge overnight.
- Form the meat into patties and gently fry them on both sides for at least 6 minutes until cooked through.
- Fry the eggs - if you want an orderly sandwich use a form.
- Toast the English muffins lightly. Either use store bought English or bake them yourself. I did the latter and it was totally worth the effort. I used this recipe from Michael Ruhlman and used live yeast 17 grams in total: http://www.ruhlman.com/2010/12/english-muffins-recipe/
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.