Author Notes: I give this warning every time I make this punch, but no one ever listens. Be careful. Drink slowly. Beware the punch. It is kinda sweet, very boozy, and guarantees a party. - KakieDo
- 1.5 liters cheap champagne (i.e. Andre's) - may be flavored if you like
- 12 ounces grenadine (i.e. Rose's)
- 375 milliliters brandy (i.e. E&J)
- Pour champagne slowly into a large punch bowl.
- Add brandy.
- Add grenadine to taste (if you purchased flavored champagne, you might not need as much grenadine).
- Add ice cubes if desired.
- Stir. Drink slowly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Punch