If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I give this warning every time I make this punch, but no one ever listens. Be careful. Drink slowly. Beware the punch. It is kinda sweet, very boozy, and guarantees a party. —KakieDo
- 1.5 liters cheap champagne (i.e. Andre's) - may be flavored if you like
- 12 ounces grenadine (i.e. Rose's)
- 375 milliliters brandy (i.e. E&J)
- Pour champagne slowly into a large punch bowl.
- Add brandy.
- Add grenadine to taste (if you purchased flavored champagne, you might not need as much grenadine).
- Add ice cubes if desired.
- Stir. Drink slowly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Punch
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.