If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 cups Water
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Fennel seeds, roughly crushed
- 1 /4 cups Orange juice
- Honey ( optional)
- 4 Bags of herbal tea or green tea
- Crush the fennel seeds coarsely with the help of mortar pestle. Boil water in a pot , add the crushed fennel seeds and let it come to boil. Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove it from stove and strain it. Add the orange juice and steep the tea bags in the water.
- Once the flavors have come together simply add honey . You can either serve it hot or cold for ( summers)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fennel
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
You won't be board with this game.