- 4 cups Water
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Fennel seeds, roughly crushed
- 1 /4 cup Orange juice
- Honey ( optional)
- 4 Bags of herbal tea or green tea
- Crush the fennel seeds coarsely with the help of mortar pestle. Boil water in a pot , add the crushed fennel seeds and let it come to boil. Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove it from stove and strain it. Add the orange juice and steep the tea bags in the water.
- Once the flavors have come together simply add honey . You can either serve it hot or cold for ( summers)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fennel