If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Thin shaved radish and fennel tossed with pomegranate seeds on a bed of spinach and arugula with a Dijon vinaigrette. - Marie Lentz
- 2 Fennel bulb
- 10 Smaller red radishes
- 1 Small red onion
- 2 cups Spinach and arugula mix
- 1 Medium pomegranate worth of seeds
- 2 tablespoons Whole seed organic Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon Real Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Tellicherry black pepper
- 1/2 cup Golden balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cups Extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and pat dry salad greens. Place in bowl.
- Using a potato peeler or a fine slice mandolin shave slices of radish, red onion, and fennel into a bowl. These should be thin enough to be translucent.
- Remove seeds from pomegranate and add to bowl.
- Whisk all ingredients for dressing in separate bowl and pour over salad.
- Toss salad, season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fennel