If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious recipe for a romantic dinner idea - mashed potato recipe - Tricia Summers
- 3 Large Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Whole milk
- 1 pint Dehydrated Parsley
- Place the potatoes into a large pot, and cover with salted water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain, and return the potatoes to the pot.
- Turn heat to high, and allow the potatoes to dry for about 30 seconds.
- Turn off the heat.
- Mash the potatoes with a potato masher twice around the pot, then add the butter and milk. Continue to mash until smooth and fluffy.
- Whisk in the salt and black pepper until evenly distributed, about 15 seconds.
- Garnish with a pinch of parsley ;)
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls