If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cups store-bought kimchi, chopped
- 1 cup chopped scallions (from 1 bunch)
- 1 1/2 cups cups chopped watercress, divided (from 1 large bunch)
- 8 ounces ground pork
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes (from about 8 halved radishes)
- In a large bowl, combine kimchi, scallions, 1 cup chopped watercress, pork, garlic, cayenne, flour, egg, and 6 tablespoons water. Stir to combine.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of pancake mixture, pat it into a large pancake, and cook until browned on the underside, about 4 minutes. Slide the pancake onto a plate, then carefully flip it back into the skillet to brown the other side, about 4 minutes. Repeat with remaining pancake mixture and oil. Transfer both pancakes to a cutting board to cut each cake into 4 wedges.
- While pancake cooks, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil. In a small bowl, toss remaining 1/2 cup watercress and radish together with salt and pepper. Serve wedges of pancake topped with watercress relish; spoon sauce over top or serve alongside.