If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Anything you'd want in a cookie, with tropical flavors of coconut and banana. —Raquelita
Makes a dozen
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temp
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, room temp
- 2 tablespoons mashed banana
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup rye flour
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- handfuls shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/8 cup rolled oats
- chocolate chips
- chopped walnuts
- sea salt
- all the instructions are on the image, except that if you have a thing for salty-sweet, definitely sprinkle flaky salt atop cookies before baking!
More Great Recipes: Cookies
Cut to the Chase
How to take care of your cutting boards
Take care of your cutting boards.
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Un-junk your closet (or hide it).
Get your shine on.