Author Notes: Not your ordinary pudding pops....these are decadent, creamy and indulgent. - The Suburban Soapbox
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Confectioners sugar
- 1 packet Jell-o Cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste or pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Strawberry preserves
- In a medium bowl, whisk the heavy whipping cream and confectioners sugar until soft peaks form. Set aside. In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk and vanilla bean paste stirring constantly until it begins to thicken. Approximately 3 minutes. Fold in the strawberry preserves and 1 1/2 cups of the whipped cream until combined. (you may have leftover whipped creamâ€¦.use a spoon and eat it. Do not share.) Pour the mixture into molds, or cups if using, and insert the sticks into the center of the pops. If youâ€™re using cups, wait approximately 20-30 minutes before adding the sticks. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight. Enjoy!