If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Not your ordinary pudding pops....these are decadent, creamy and indulgent. - The Suburban Soapbox
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Confectioners sugar
- 1 packet Jell-o Cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste or pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Strawberry preserves
- In a medium bowl, whisk the heavy whipping cream and confectioners sugar until soft peaks form. Set aside. In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix, milk and vanilla bean paste stirring constantly until it begins to thicken. Approximately 3 minutes. Fold in the strawberry preserves and 1 1/2 cups of the whipped cream until combined. (you may have leftover whipped creamâ€¦.use a spoon and eat it. Do not share.) Pour the mixture into molds, or cups if using, and insert the sticks into the center of the pops. If youâ€™re using cups, wait approximately 20-30 minutes before adding the sticks. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight. Enjoy!
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls