If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A deliciously healthy dip that goes perfectly will chips and guacamole. - Chrissy T
- 1 pound tomatillos
- 1-2 jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 yellow onion, cut into 4-6 pieces
- Move your oven rack to the top and turn on the broiler.
- Remove tomatillo husks. Place on a baking sheet along with the roughly cut onion. Halve jalapeños and remove stem and seeds, then add to baking sheet.
- Blister and char tomatillo, jalapeno and onion under the broiler â€“ keep an eye on them, the timing really depends on your oven and you may need to move the pan around for even charring.
- Working in batches (depending on the size of your food processor), puree charred items along with cider vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, and a teaspoon of salt.
- Working in batches (depending on the size of your food processor), puree charred items along with cider vinegar, and extra-virgin olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns