If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Based on a recipe found on "Big Daddy's Kitchen" this recipe has become my family's go to sauce for pulled pork, BBQ pork ribs and BBQ chicken. We love the kick of Trader Joe's Dijon Mustard; but, any strong Dijon varietal will work well in this recipe. Enjoy! —Mark X
Makes 3 cups
- 1 cup Trader Joe's Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Ground White Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Molasses
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Hickory Flavored Liquid Smoke
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- Mix all ingredients except last five (honey, molasses, soy sauce, liquid smoke and butter) in a medium sized sauce pan. Bring to a low boil.
- Simmer on low for about 30 minutes.
- Take off heat and stir in final five ingredients.
- Serve on your favorite BBQ!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Barbecue
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.