If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes about 8 3 inch griddle cakes
- 1.5 cups Chickpea flour
- 1 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 tablespoon Grated ginger
- .5 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Guajilo chile powder
- 2 cups Blanched green beans roughly chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- Coconut oil, for griddle pan (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients but the green beans until the batter is smooth, it will be very thick.
- Taste for seasonings, trust your taste buds, and adjust if necessary.
- Incorporate green beans thoroughly.
- Drop dollops of batter on heated skillet and flatten slightly. You can use heaping tablespoons, for appetizer size, or 1/4 cup for bigger ones. Flip when you can see bubbles rising up.
- Enjoy with chutney.
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.