If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- In a bowl mix together the flour, pepper and salt.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place 1/3 of potatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of flour mixture.
- Repeat layers twice more.
- Top with cheese.
- Pour milk spreading it over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap, venting one side.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Rotate dish, and continue microwaving potatoes on high for 2 minutes.
- Continue until, potatoes are tender.
- Cooking times may vary depending on the microwave.
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.