If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When you can't get away from your busy life to vacation this plate brings you the next best thing. Its a tropical vacation on a plate! —Dannine Olguin
- 2 Tilapia fillets
- 1/3 cup oilve oil
- 1 1/4 cups Coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 mashed garlic cloves
- 1/8 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 cups lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Soak the fish with sea salt, 3 mashed garlic cloves and 2 cups of lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- Spray a deep pan with nonstick spray and add in 1/3 a cup of olive oil.
- Next sauté the onion till almost browned.
- Next add in the coconut milk, sugar and tomato paste. Mix it and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Take the fish and add about 1/8 of the liquid and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce over it and decorate with a spring of cilantro.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Coconut
We're obsessed with savory yogurt
Savory yogurt is whey cool.
A toast to toast.
Shop our new office.
DIY Nutter Butters.
We give it 8 tentacles up.