If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Serve these refreshing beer coolers over ice with lime and some salt – then it’s just a matter of adding as many dashes of hot sauce as you can take. —Adam Rapoport
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, more as needed
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt
- Eight 12-ounce bottles Mexican lager
- Lime wedges
- Combine 2 teaspoons hot sauce and lime juice in a shallow bowl.
- Spread out salt on a saucer. Dip rim of find glasses into hot sauce mixture and then into salt to lightly coat.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour a bottle of lager into each. Squeeze in lime juice from wedges, add more hot sauce to taste.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails