Author Notes: Serve these refreshing beer coolers over ice with lime and some salt – then it’s just a matter of adding as many dashes of hot sauce as you can take. - Adam Rapoport
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, more as needed
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt
- Eight 12-ounce bottles Mexican lager
- Lime wedges
- Combine 2 teaspoons hot sauce and lime juice in a shallow bowl.
- Spread out salt on a saucer. Dip rim of find glasses into hot sauce mixture and then into salt to lightly coat.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour a bottle of lager into each. Squeeze in lime juice from wedges, add more hot sauce to taste.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!