If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Raw Brownies whip up so quickly and easily with few ingredients, they taste beyond incredible, but the BEST part is, they are healthy AND MY KIDS LOVE THEM. These Brownies are also vegan, gluten free, high protein and lo-carb and did I mention how healthy & EASY these are to make???? —Andrea Taylor
- 1.5 cups almonds (you can use any nut)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao (cocoa) powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1.5 cups dates
- Place nuts in food processor and blend on high until the nuts are finely ground. Add the cacao,salt, agave and coconut oil. Pulse to combine.
- Add the dates one at a time through the feed tube of the food processor while it is running. What you should end up with is a mix that appears rather like cake crumbs, but that when pressed, will easily stick together (if the mixture does not hold together well, add more dates).
- Press into an 8x8 pan Place in freezer or fridge until ready to serve (it is also easier to cut these when they are very cold). Store in an airtight container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Road Trip Snack
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.