Author Notes: I made this recipe to please my 3-yr-old whose new favorite is popsicle. When we ran out of popsicles, I made this quickly at home with a couple of mangoes on a Friday afternoon. We later took it for his playdate in the evening and the popsicles were enjoyed by everyone.
We shared the last one next day. Lil A was so excited about getting his turn that he would yell "to me, to me," instead of "me too, me too." - mandirab
- 2.5 Mangoes
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Sweetened condensed milk
- Cut and chop all the mangoes.
- Add them in the blender with the rest of the ingredients. You can make a smooth paste or a chunky one depending on your taste.
- Put them in the mold and freeze it for atleast 5-6 hours. Overnight is better.
- Run the mold under cold water (no hot water) until the sticks loosen. Enjoy the taste of summer!