If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are classic, dark chocolate brownies that my son loves to bake. Start with a 3.5 ounce 85% dark chocolate bar melted with a few tablespoons of butter in a Turkish coffee pot... —janeryanbeck
- 3.5 ounces 85% dark chocolate bar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 farm fresh eggs
- 2 cups organic sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper (and butter the unlined sides).
- Melt butter and chocolate (a copper-bottomed Turkish coffee pot is really ideal) and allow to cool a few minutes.
- Beat eggs and sugar. Temper egg mix with a little bit of the cooled chocolate. Whisk in all the chocolate.
- Fold in the flour.
- Bake 25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Or top with fresh strawberries and hand out forks.
- Cool and lift out of the pan using the parchment paper.
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.